Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Another Dynamo Journey Story... (60secondrevit)




When I published a post a few weeks ago describing my Dynamo journey there were a lot of great comments and feedback.  It seems as though many of you were interested in hearing how others got into Dynamo, how they use it, and how they learned.

Because we are in the midst of the DIY Dynamo enrollment week I decided to do something a little different.  One of the people who helped (and continues to help) me continue growing my Dynamo skills is John Pierson of SixtySecondRevit. John is a well known member of the Dynamo community and created some of the most useful packages out there (like Rhythm).

I thought it would be great to hear his Dynamo story and where he started his journey (and why).  Instead of simple interviewing John through twitter or text I thought I would record a Skype call...

Continue reading to hear my "interview" with John...





Interview with John Pierson of 60SecondRevit






Getting in touch with John:



Follow him on Twitter
Check out his Website



Also, let me know what you think of the interview and if you'd like me to do more of this "podcast" style stuff...






Remember, DIY Dynamo Enrollment Ends Friday...



Finally, don't forget that DIY Dynamo enrollment will close on Friday.


DIY Dynamo was created with the beginner in mind. After completing the course you will have created 16 real-world Dynamo scripts, discovered how to overcome common road blocks, understand the Dynamo mindset, and set the foundation required to solve the most complex problems using Dynamo.


So, are you ready to start your Dynamo journey?




Enroll in DIY Dynamo today (Next Enrollment Spring 2018)...